Here you will get the Download Link for Winmax mh20 official Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The file size is 7 MB while the file is named Winmax_MH20_SC6531_MIRA.zip, it comes in a zip package, which contains USB Driver, Flash File, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
You May Like: Download Gb whatsapp for Winmax MH20
Winmax mh20 Stock ROM / Firmware
Winmax mh20 firmware /stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
You May Like: Winmax MH39 Firmware Flash File Download
Flashing and installing Winmax mh20 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problems with your Winmax smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Winmax mh20 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have any of these flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Winmax USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Winmax USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool or
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Winmax mh20 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 8079
File Name: File Name: Winmax_MH20_SC6531_MIRA.zip
File Size: 7 MB
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
1. Download and extract the Winmax mh20 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Winmax mh20 Device.