Gionee Elife S7 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Gionee Elife S7 Quick Review
Gionee Elife S7 runs on Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and for the display, it has 1080×1920 pixels resolution, while the dimension is 148.8 x 72.4 x 5.5 mm (5.86 x 2.85 x 0.22 in) and weigh 125.3 g (4.41 oz).
The device is powered by Android 5 (Lollipop), Amigo OS 3 operating system with Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Mediatek MT6752 (28 nm) chipset. It possesses and 16GB storage, no card slot.
The device has Single lens of 13 MP, f/2.0 AF primary camera with LED flash, panorama, HDR features and for selfie, it has Single lens of 8 MP, 1/4″.
It comes with Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), other connectivity and sensors like, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Yes, with A-GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable battery.
Gionee Elife S7 Stock ROM / Firmware
Gionee stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Gionee Elife S7 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Gionee smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Gionee Elife S7 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Gionee USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Gionee Elife S7 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Gionee Elife S7
File Name: Gionee_S7_MT6752_0301_T5530.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Gionee Elife S7 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your model Device.
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Video||[email protected]|
|Rear Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Selfie Camera Type||Single|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||8 MP, 1/4″|
|Storage Capacity||16GB storage, no card slot|
|RAM (Memory)||2GB RAM|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||148.8 x 72.4 x 5.5 mm (5.86 x 2.85 x 0.22 in)|
|Weight||125.3 g (4.41 oz)|