Gionee A1 Plus firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Gionee A1 Plus Quick Review
Gionee A1 Plus runs on Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and for the display, it has 1080×1920 pixels resolution, while the dimension is 166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1 mm (6.55 x 3.28 x 0.36 in) and weigh 226 g (7.97 oz).
The device is powered by Android 7 (Nougat), Amigo 4 operating system with Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) chipset. It possesses and 64GB storage, microSDXC.
The device has Dual lens of 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) primary camera with LED flash, HDR features and for selfie, it has Single lens of 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm.
It comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), other connectivity and sensors like, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go, Yes, with A-GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 4550 mAh, non-removable battery.
Gionee A1 Plus Stock ROM / Firmware
Gionee stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Gionee A1 Plus Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Gionee smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Gionee A1 Plus Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Gionee USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Gionee A1 Plus Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Gionee A1 Plus
File Name: Gionee_A1_Plus_MT6757_0301_T5242_7.0.zip
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Gionee A1 Plus stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your model Device.
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Video||[email protected]|
|Rear Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Camera Type||Single|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm|
|Storage Capacity||64GB storage, microSDXC|
|RAM (Memory)||4GB RAM|
|Card slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1 mm (6.55 x 3.28 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||226 g (7.97 oz)|