Here you will get the Download Link for Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation official Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The file size is 216 MB and name Amazon_Kindle_Paperwhite_6th_Generation_v2_5.12.2.zip it comes in a zip package, which contains USB Driver, Flash File, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation Stock ROM / Firmware
Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation firmware /stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
You May Like: Ambrane A444 Firmware Flash File Download
Flashing and installing Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problems with your Amazon smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have any of these flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Amazon USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool or
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 8079
File Name: Amazon_Kindle_Paperwhite_6th_Generation_v2_5.12.2.zip
File Size: 216 MB
How to Flash: Follow the provided manual to flash the firmware.
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
1. Download and extract the Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Amazon le Paperwhite 6th Generation Device.