Gionee Pioneer P1 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Gionee Pioneer P1 Quick Review
Gionee Pioneer P1 runs on 1.0 GHz Cotex-A9 processor and for the display, it has 320×480 pixels resolution, while the dimension is 113 x 61.5 x 12 mm (4.45 x 2.42 x 0.47 in) and weigh -.
The device is powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system with 1.0 GHz Cotex-A9 processor and null chipset. It possesses and 512MB 256MB RAM storage, microSDHC slot.
The device has Single lens of 2 MP, AF primary camera with null features and for selfie, it has Single lens of VGA.
It comes with Dual SIM (Dual stand-by), other connectivity and sensors like, Proprietary, No.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1500 mAh, removable battery.
Gionee Pioneer P1 Stock ROM / Firmware
Gionee stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Gionee Pioneer P1 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Gionee smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Gionee Pioneer P1 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Gionee USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Gionee Pioneer P1 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Gionee Pioneer P1
File Name: Gionee_P1_0201_T5076.zip
File Size: 179 GB
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Gionee Pioneer P1 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your model Device.
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Selfie Camera Type||Single|
|Storage Capacity||512MB 256MB RAM storage, microSDHC slot|
|RAM (Memory)||256MB RAM|
|Card slot||microSDHC (dedicated slot)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||113 x 61.5 x 12 mm (4.45 x 2.42 x 0.47 in)|