Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy Quick Review
Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and for the display, it has 720×1280 pixels resolution, while the dimension is 155 x 76 x 9 mm (6.10 x 2.99 x 0.35 in) and weigh 200 g (7.05 oz).
The device is powered by Android 5.1 (Lollipop), Amigo 3.1 operating system with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Mediatek MT6735 (28 nm) chipset. It possesses and 16GB storage, microSDXC.
The device has Single lens of 8 MP, AF primary camera with LED flash, panorama, HDR features and for selfie, it has Single lens of 5 MP.
It comes with Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), other connectivity and sensors like, microUSB 2.0, Yes, with A-GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy Stock ROM / Firmware
Gionee stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Gionee smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Gionee USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Gionee Marathon M5 enjoy stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your model Device.
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Video||[email protected]|
|Rear Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Selfie Camera Type||Single|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||5 MP|
|Storage Capacity||16GB storage, microSDXC|
|RAM (Memory)||3GB RAM|
|Card slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||155 x 76 x 9 mm (6.10 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz)|