Gionee Gpad G3 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Gionee Gpad G3 Quick Review
Gionee Gpad G3 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and for the display, it has 480×854 pixels resolution, while the dimension is 157.7 x 79.5 x 9.8 mm (6.21 x 3.13 x 0.39 in) and weigh -.
The device is powered by Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and Mediatek MT6589 (28 nm) chipset. It possesses and 4GB 512MB RAM storage, microSDHC slot.
The device has Single lens of 5 MP, AF primary camera with LED flash, panorama features and for selfie, it has Single lens of VGA.
It comes with Dual SIM (Dual stand-by), other connectivity and sensors like, microUSB 2.0, Yes, with A-GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2250 mAh, removable battery.
Gionee Gpad G3 Stock ROM / Firmware
Gionee stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your phone, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Gionee Gpad G3 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Gionee smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Gionee Gpad G3 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Gionee USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Gionee USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Gionee Gpad G3 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Gionee Gpad G3
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Gionee Gpad G3 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your model Device.
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Features||LED flash, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Type||Single|
|Storage Capacity||4GB 512MB RAM storage, microSDHC slot|
|RAM (Memory)||512MB RAM|
|Card slot||microSDHC (dedicated slot)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||157.7 x 79.5 x 9.8 mm (6.21 x 3.13 x 0.39 in)|