Coolpad Max firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad Max Quick Review
Coolpad Max runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with IPS TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.50″) 401 ppi, while the dimension is 152 x 75,5 x 7,6 mm and weigh 175 g.
The device is powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952 1,50 GHz
Number of cores: 8 processor and chipset. It possesses 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 13 Mpx, 4128×3096 px primary camera with LED Flash and 5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
Coolpad Max Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad Max, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad Max Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad Max Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad Max Firmware
Click the download link below to download Max StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad Max
File Name: Coolpad_Max_5.1.076.P2.160506.A8_I01.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad Max stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Max Device.
|Dimensions:||152 x 75,5 x 7,6 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 2800 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952 1,50 GHz|
Number of cores: 8
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.50″) 401 ppi|
|Digital camera:||13 Mpx, 4128×3096 px|
|Secondary camera:||5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px|
|Video:||MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 1920×1080 px|