Coolpad 9970 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 9970 Quick Review
Coolpad 9970 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.90″) 373 ppi, while the dimension is 157 x 81,6 x 7,9 mm and weigh 190 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1,80 GHz processor and chipset. It possesses 16 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 13 Mpx, 4128×3096 px primary camera with LED Flash and 2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth and -.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Coolpad 9970 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 9970, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 9970 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 9970 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 9970 Firmware
Click the download link below to download 9970 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 9970
File Name: Coolpad_9970_4.2.190.P2.141222.9970_China_4.2.2.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 9970 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 9970 Device.
|Dimensions:||157 x 81,6 x 7,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 3000 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||16 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Main display:||TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.90″) 373 ppi|
|Digital camera:||13 Mpx, 4128×3096 px|
|Secondary camera:||2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px|
|Video:||MPEG4, H.263, H.264|