Coolpad 8050 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 8050 Quick Review
Coolpad 8050 runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (3.50″) 165 ppi, while the dimension is 113,8 x 61 x 11,9 mm and weigh .
The device is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system with Spreadtrum SC8810 1,00 GHz processor and chipset. It possesses 512 MB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 3 Mpx, 2048×1536 px primary camera with LED Flash and front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth, v2.0 and -.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery.
Coolpad 8050 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 8050, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 8050 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 8050 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 8050 Firmware
Click the download link below to download 8050 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 8050
File Name: Coolpad_8050_W12.20.P12_China_2.3.5.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 8050 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 8050 Device.
|Dimensions:||113,8 x 61 x 11,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 1300 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||512 MB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 2.3 Gingerbread|
|Processor:||Spreadtrum SC8810 1,00 GHz|
|Main display:||TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (3.50″) 165 ppi|
|Digital camera:||3 Mpx, 2048×1536 px|