Coolpad 5855 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 5855 Quick Review
Coolpad 5855 runs on Android 2.2 Froyo with TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (3.50″) 165 ppi, while the dimension is 116 x 61,8 x 12,25 mm and weigh 120 g.
The device is powered by Android 2.2 Froyo operating system with TI OMAP3630 600 MHz
Number of cores: 1 processor and chipset. It possesses 512 MB memory with microSD, max 16 GB.
The device has 3 Mpx, 2048×1536 px primary camera with LED Flash and front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth, v2.1 EDR and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
Coolpad 5855 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 5855, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 5855 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 5855 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 5855 Firmware
Click the download link below to download 5855 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 5855
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 5855 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 5855 Device.
|Dimensions:||116 x 61,8 x 12,25 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 1400 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||512 MB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, max 16 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 2.2 Froyo|
|Processor:||TI OMAP3630 600 MHz|
Number of cores: 1
|Main display:||TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (3.50″) 165 ppi|
|Digital camera:||3 Mpx, 2048×1536 px|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, v2.1 EDR|