Coolpad Note 8 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad Note 8 Quick Review
Coolpad Note 8 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with IPS TFT 16M colors 1080 x 2160 px (5.99″) 403 ppi, while the dimension is and weigh .
The device is powered by Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with MediaTek MT6750 1,50 GHz
Number of cores: 8 processor and chipset. It possesses 64 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, max 128 GB.
The device has 16 Mpx primary camera with LED Flash and 8 Mpx front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0 OTG, Bluetooth, v4.2 and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Coolpad Note 8 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad Note 8, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad Note 8 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad Note 8 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad Note 8 Firmware
Click the download link below to download Note 8 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad Note 8
File Name: Coolpad_Note_8_MT6750_20180622_8.0.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad Note 8 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Note 8 Device.
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 4000 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||64 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, max 128 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Processor:||MediaTek MT6750 1,50 GHz|
Number of cores: 8
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 1080 x 2160 px (5.99″) 403 ppi|
|Digital camera:||16 Mpx|
|Secondary camera:||8 Mpx|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860 MP2 @520 MHz|