Coolpad N2M firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad N2M Quick Review
Coolpad N2M runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.00″) 294 ppi, while the dimension is 146 x 71,1 x 8,5 mm and weigh 141,50 g.
The device is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Spreadtrum SC9832A 1,30 GHz
Number of cores: 4 processor and chipset. It possesses 16 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px primary camera with LED Flash and 2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1950 mAh battery.
Coolpad N2M Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad N2M, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad N2M Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad N2M Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad N2M Firmware
Click the download link below to download N2M StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad N2M
File Name: Coolpad_N2M_SC9832a_20170712_7.0_SPD.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad N2M stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your N2M Device.
|Dimensions:||146 x 71,1 x 8,5 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 1950 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||16 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Processor:||Spreadtrum SC9832A 1,30 GHz|
Number of cores: 4
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.00″) 294 ppi|
|Digital camera:||5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px|
|Secondary camera:||2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px|
|Video:||MPEG4, H.263, H.264|