Coolpad Mega 3 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad Mega 3 Quick Review
Coolpad Mega 3 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.50″) 267 ppi, while the dimension is 153 x 76,8 x 7,9 mm and weigh 170 g.
The device is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with MediaTek MT6737 1,20 GHz
Number of cores: 4 processor and chipset. It possesses 16 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 8 Mpx, 3264×2448 px primary camera with LED Flash and 8 Mpx, 3264×2448 px front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0 OTG, Bluetooth, v4.0 and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery.
Coolpad Mega 3 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad Mega 3, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad Mega 3 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad Mega 3 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad Mega 3 Firmware
Click the download link below to download Mega 3 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad Mega 3
File Name: Coolpad_Mega_3_6.0.029.P1.161123.3503I.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad Mega 3 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Mega 3 Device.
|Dimensions:||153 x 76,8 x 7,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 3050 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||16 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Processor:||MediaTek MT6737 1,20 GHz|
Number of cores: 4
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.50″) 267 ppi|
|Digital camera:||8 Mpx, 3264×2448 px|
|Secondary camera:||8 Mpx, 3264×2448 px|
|Video:||H.263, H.264, MPEG4 – 30 fps|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T720 MP2 @650 MHz|