Coolpad 8970L firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 8970L Quick Review
Coolpad 8970L runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.85″) 377 ppi, while the dimension is 157 x 81,6 x 8 mm and weigh 194 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with Nvidia Tegra 4i SP3X 1,80 GHz
Number of cores: 4 processor and chipset. It possesses 16 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 13 Mpx, 4128×3160 px primary camera with LED Flash and 2 Mpx, 1920×1080 px front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0 OTG, Bluetooth, v4.0 and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Coolpad 8970L Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 8970L, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 8970L Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 8970L Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 8970L Firmware
Click the download link below to download 8970L StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 8970L
File Name: Coolpad_8970L_4.2.030.P1.131210.8970L_China_4.2.2.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 8970L stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 8970L Device.
|Dimensions:||157 x 81,6 x 8 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 3000 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||16 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Processor:||Nvidia Tegra 4i SP3X 1,80 GHz|
Number of cores: 4
|Main display:||TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5.85″) 377 ppi|
|Digital camera:||13 Mpx, 4128×3160 px|
|Secondary camera:||2 Mpx, 1920×1080 px|
|Video:||H.264 – 30 fps, 1920×1080|
|GPU||Nvidia GPU @660 MHz|