Coolpad 8720Q firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 8720Q Quick Review
Coolpad 8720Q runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.00″) 294 ppi, while the dimension is 138 x 70,5 x 8,9 mm and weigh 158 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with Marvell 1T88 1,20 GHz processor and chipset. It possesses 4 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px primary camera with LED Flash and 0.3 Mpx, 640×480 px front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth, v2.1 EDR and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Coolpad 8720Q Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 8720Q, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 8720Q Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 8720Q Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 8720Q Firmware
Click the download link below to download 8720Q StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 8720Q
File Name: Coolpad_8720Q_4.2.020.P1.130612.8720Q_China_4.2.1.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 8720Q stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 8720Q Device.
|Dimensions:||138 x 70,5 x 8,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 2000 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||4 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Processor:||Marvell 1T88 1,20 GHz|
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.00″) 294 ppi|
|Digital camera:||5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px|
|Secondary camera:||0.3 Mpx, 640×480 px|
|Video:||H.264, MPEG-4, 1280×720 px, 30fps|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, v2.1 EDR|