Coolpad 8085N firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 8085N Quick Review
Coolpad 8085N runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with TFT 16M colors 480 x 854 px (4.70″) 208 ppi, while the dimension is 134 x 69 x 9,9 mm and weigh 153,80 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system with LC1811 1,20 GHz processor and chipset. It possesses 4 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 5 Mpx, 2952×1944 px primary camera with LED Flash and front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
Coolpad 8085N Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 8085N, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 8085N Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 8085N Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 8085N Firmware
Click the download link below to download 8085N StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 8085N
File Name: Coolpad_8085N_4.0.033.P0.140313.8085N_China_4.0.3.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 8085N stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 8085N Device.
|Dimensions:||134 x 69 x 9,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 1900 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||4 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Processor:||LC1811 1,20 GHz|
|Main display:||TFT 16M colors 480 x 854 px (4.70″) 208 ppi|
|Digital camera:||5 Mpx, 2952×1944 px|
|Video:||H.264, MPEG-4, 1280×720 px|