Coolpad 7298A firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 7298A Quick Review
Coolpad 7298A runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.50″) 267 ppi, while the dimension is 149 x 77 x 7,9 mm and weigh 147 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with MediaTek MT6582 1,33 GHz
Number of cores: 4 processor and chipset. It possesses 4 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC.
The device has 5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px primary camera with LED Flash and 2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, Bluetooth and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Coolpad 7298A Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 7298A, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 7298A Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 7298A Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 7298A Firmware
Click the download link below to download 7298A StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 7298A
File Name: Coolpad_7298A_4.2.2.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 7298A stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 7298A Device.
|Dimensions:||149 x 77 x 7,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 2500 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||4 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC|
|Operating system:||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Processor:||MediaTek MT6582 1,33 GHz|
Number of cores: 4
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 720 x 1280 px (5.50″) 267 ppi|
|Digital camera:||5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px|
|Secondary camera:||2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px|
|GPU||ARM Mali-400 MP2 @500 MHz|