Coolpad 7295A firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 7295A Quick Review
Coolpad 7295A runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with IPS TFT 16M colors 480 x 854 px (5.00″) 196 ppi, while the dimension is 140 x 73 x 9,9 mm and weigh 167,20 g.
The device is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system with MediaTek MT6589M 1,20 GHz
Number of cores: 4 processor and chipset. It possesses 4 GB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px primary camera with LED Flash and 0.3 Mpx, 640×480 px front selfie camera.
It comes with Dual SIM, other connectivity and sensors like, USB, v2.0, Bluetooth, v2.0 and GPS.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Coolpad 7295A Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 7295A, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 7295A Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 7295A Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 7295A Firmware
Click the download link below to download 7295A StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 7295A
File Name: CoolPad_7295A_4.1.2.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 7295A stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 7295A Device.
|Dimensions:||140 x 73 x 9,9 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 2000 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||4 GB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean|
|Processor:||MediaTek MT6589M 1,20 GHz|
Number of cores: 4
|Main display:||IPS TFT 16M colors 480 x 854 px (5.00″) 196 ppi|
|Digital camera:||5 Mpx, 2592×1944 px|
|Secondary camera:||0.3 Mpx, 640×480 px|
|GPU||PowerVR SGX544 MP1 @156 MHz|