Coolpad 5108 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Coolpad 5108 Quick Review
Coolpad 5108 runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (4.00″) 144 ppi, while the dimension is 122,8 x 66,2 x 11,6 mm and weigh 129 g.
The device is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system with Qualcomm MSM7625A 800 MHz
Number of cores: 1 processor and chipset. It possesses 512 MB memory with microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB.
The device has 2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px primary camera with LED Flash and front selfie camera.
It comes with , other connectivity and sensors like, USB, Bluetooth and -.
This device is powered with a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery.
Coolpad 5108 Stock ROM / Firmware
Coolpad stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Coolpad 5108, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Coolpad 5108 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Coolpad smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Coolpad 5108 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Coolpad USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Coolpad USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Toolfor Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Coolpad 5108 Firmware
Click the download link below to download 5108 StockROM / Firmware
Device: Coolpad 5108
File Name: Coolpad_5108_2.3.006.P1.131024.5108.zip/file
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Coolpad 5108 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your 5108 Device.
|Dimensions:||122,8 x 66,2 x 11,6 mm|
|Standard battery:||Li-Ion 1500 mAh|
|Talk time (max.):|
|Internal memory:||512 MB|
|Memory cards:||microSD, microSDHC, max 32 GB|
|Operating system:||Android 2.3 Gingerbread|
|Processor:||Qualcomm MSM7625A 800 MHz|
Number of cores: 1
|Main display:||TFT 256k colors 320 x 480 px (4.00″) 144 ppi|
|Digital camera:||2 Mpx, 1600×1200 px|
|GPU||Adreno 200 enhanced|