Tecno Camon 11 Pro Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Camon 11 Pro?
- wipe all data in Camon 11 Pro?
- bypass screen lock in Smartphone ?
- restore defaults in Techno C11 PRO?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Camon 11 Pro?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Device . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Device.
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Review
The Camon 11 Pro comes with Dual SIM powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo) , running Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 efficient processor and 6GB RAM of RAM and support about microSDXC (dedicated slot) size of memory card
You May Like;
- Tecno Camon 11 Pro Specs and Prices
- How to Root Tecno Camon 11 Pro
- Tecno Camon 11 Pro Firmware
The phone comes with 16 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), AF and 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) Primary camera while the front camera is 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8”, 0.9µm for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 720 x 1500 pixels (~268 ppi density) resolution weighing 155 g (5.47 oz) only. The smartphone features a 155 g (5.47 oz) LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Device is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery .
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Smartphone
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon 11 Pro
- In the first step turn off your Techno C11 PRO by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Techno C11 PRO for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Smartphone
Tecno Camon 11 Pro Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon 11 Pro
- Turn on your Smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Techno C11 PRO.
Congrats! Device Hard reset or factory reset is completed