Tecno Camon 11 Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- factory reset Tecno Camon 11?
- How to wipe all data in Tecno C11?
- bypass screen lock in Device?
- restore defaults in Camon 11?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Camon 11?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Smartphone . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Smartphone
Tecno Camon 11 Review
The Tecno C11 comes with Dual SIM powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo) , running Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 efficient processor and 3GB RAM for 32GB and 4GB RAM for 64GB of RAM and support about (memory card size) size of memory card
You May Like;
- Tecno Camon 11 Specs and Prices
- How to Root Tecno Camon 11
- Tecno Camon 11 Firmware
The phone comes with dual; 13 MP, f/1.8, AF and 2 MP, (depth) Primary camera while the front camera is 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3”, 1.0µm for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 720 x 1500 pixels (~268 ppi density) resolution weighing 150 g (5.29 oz) only. The smartphone features a 6.2 inches, 96.7 cm2 LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Smartphone is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery .
Tecno Camon 11 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Device
Tecno Camon 11 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Tecno C11
- In the first step turn off your Camon 11 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Camon 11 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Device
Tecno Camon 11 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Tecno C11
- Turn on your Device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Camon 11.
Congrats! Smartphone Hard reset or factory reset is completed