This post covers how to root Hard Reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus or Factory Reset, so you maybe searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus?
- Wipe all data in Pop 3 Plus?
- How to bypass screen lock in Smartphone?
- Restore defaults in Device?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Pop 3 Plus?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Cell Phone . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Cell Phone.
You May Like:
Tecno Pop 3 Plus Review
The Pop 3 Plus comes with Dual SIM powered by Android 9.0 (Pie), HiOS v5 , running Quad-core CPU (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) efficient processor and 1GB of RAM and support about 128GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 8 megapixel Primary camera while the front camera is 8 megapixel for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution weighing 176 grams only. The smartphone features a 6.52-inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The CellPhone is powered by 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery .
You May Like;
Tecno Pop 3 Plus Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Smartphone
Tecno Pop 3 Plus Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 3 Plus
- In the first step turn off your Device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Device for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Smartphone
You May Like: how to file AT&T Insurance Claim
Tecno Pop 3 Plus Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 3 Plus
- Turn on your Smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Device.
Congrats! CellPhone Hard reset or factory reset is completed