Tecno Pop 2 Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Pop 2?
- wipe all data in Pop 2?
- How to bypass screen lock in Device?
- Restore defaults in Smartphone?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Pop 2?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Cell Phone . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Cell Phone
Tecno Pop 2 Review
The Pop 2 comes with Dual SIM powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go Edition) , running Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 efficient processor and 1 GB of RAM and support about 32 GB size of memory card
You May Like;
The phone comes with 5-megapixel Primary camera while the front camera is 8-megapixel for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 540 x 960 pixels, resolution weighing 144 g only. The smartphone features a 5.5 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Cell Phone is powered by 2400 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery .
Tecno Pop 2 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Device
Tecno Pop 2 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 2
- In the first step turn off your Smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Smartphone for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Device
You May Like;
Tecno Pop 2 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 2
- Turn on your Device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Smartphone.
Congrats! Cell Phone Hard reset or factory reset is completed