Tecno Pop 1 Pro Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Pop 1 Pro?
- How to wipe all data in Pop 1 Pro?
- How to bypass screen lock in Device?
- How to restore defaults in smartphone?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Pop 1 Pro?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Cell phone . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Cell phone
Tecno Pop 1 Pro Review
The Pop 1 Pro comes with Dual SIM powered by Android 7.0 (Nougat) , running Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 efficient processor and 1GB of RAM and support about 64g size of memory card
You May Like;
- Tecno Pop 1 Pro Specs and Prices
- How to Root Tecno Pop 1 Pro
- Tecno Pop 1 Pro Firmware
The phone comes with 13 MP Primary camera while the front camera is 5 MP for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 480 x 960 pixels resolution weighing 140g only. The smartphone features a 5.45 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Cell phone is powered by 2400 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery .
Tecno Pop 1 Pro Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Device
Tecno Pop 1 Pro Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 1 Pro
- In the first step turn off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of smartphone for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Device
Tecno Pop 1 Pro Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Pop 1 Pro
- Turn on your Device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you smartphone.
Congrats! Cell phone Hard reset or factory reset is completed