Tecno F6 Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno F6?
- How to wipe all data in Techno F6?
- How to bypass screen lock in cellphone?
- How to restore defaults in smartphone?
- Or Hard reset Tecno F6?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Device . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Device
Tecno F6 Review
The Techno F6 comes with Dual-sim powered by Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) , running 1.3GHz quad-core efficient processor and 1 GB of RAM and support about 16GB size of memory card
You May Like;
The phone comes with 8 MP Camera Primary camera while the front camera is 5 MP for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 720 x 1280 pixels (312ppi) resolution weighing 120g only. The smartphone features a 4.7-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Device is powered by 2000 mAh Li-ion Battery .
Tecno F6 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you cellphone
Tecno F6 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F6
- In the first step turn off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of smartphone for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your cellphone
You may like:
Tecno F6 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F6
- Turn on your cellphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you smartphone.
Congrats! Device Hard reset or factory reset is completed