Tecno F5 Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for how to;
- factory reset Tecno F5?
- wipe all data in Techno F5?
- bypass screen lock in Smartphone?
- restore defaults in Device?
- or Hard reset Tecno F5?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Cell Phone . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Cell Phone.
Tecno F5 Review
The Techno F5 comes with Dual-SIM powered by Android 4.2.2, running 1.3GHz dual-core efficient processor and 1GB of RAM and support about 32GB size of memory card.
You May Like:
The phone comes with 5MP Primary camera while the front camera is 2MP for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 480 x 800 pixel, 233 ppi resolution weighing 120g only. The smartphone features a 4.0-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Cell Phone is powered by 1500 mAH Battery Capacity .
Tecno F5 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Smartphone
Tecno F5 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F5
You May Like;
- In the first step turn off your Device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Device for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Smartphone
Tecno F5 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F5
- Turn on your Smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Device.
Congrats! Cell Phone Hard reset or factory reset is completed