If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1)?
- How to wipe all data in Tecno F3?
- How to bypass screen lock in Techno POP 1?
- How to restore defaults in Tecno POP 1?
- Or Hard reset Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1)?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1) . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Tecno F3
Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1) Review
The Tecno F3 comes with Dual Micro Sim powered by Android 8.0 Oreo (Go Edition) , running Quad-core MediaTek MT6580A, Mali-400 MP2 efficient processor and 1GB of RAM and support about 32GB size of memory card
You May Like;
- Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1) Specs and Prices
- Tecno F3 POP 1 Hard Reset
- How to Root Tecno F3
- Tecno POP 1 Firmware
The phone comes with 5MP camera, 720p [email protected], also features LED dual-tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama Primary camera while the front camera is 5MP camera, 480p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 960 X 480 pixels resolution weighing 140g only. The smartphone features a 5.7-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Tecno F3 is powered by 2,400mAh removable Li-ion battery .
Tecno F3 POP 1 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Techno POP 1
Tecno F3 (Tecno POP 1) Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Tecno F3
- In the first step turn off your Tecno F3 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Tecno POP 1 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Techno POP 1
Tecno F3 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Tecno F3
- Turn on your Techno POP 1 by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Tecno POP 1.
Congrats! Tecno POP 1 Hard reset or factory reset is completed