If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno F2 LTE?
- How to wipe all data in Techno F2 LTE?
- How to bypass screen lock in F2 LTE phone?
- How to restore defaults in F2 LTE?
- Or Hard reset Tecno F2 LTE?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno F2 LTE . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno F2 LTE
Tecno F2 LTE Review
The Techno F2 LTE comes with Micro, Dual SIM powered by Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) , running Octa-core MediaTek MT6739 CPU efficient processor and 1GB of RAM and support about 32GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 5MP camera, 720p [email protected], Rear Camera Features: -LED dual-tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama Primary camera while the front camera is 2MP camera, 480p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 854 X 480 pixels resolution weighing unknown only. The smartphone features a 5.0-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno F2 LTE is powered by 2,400mAh Li-ion .
Tecno F2 LTE Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you F2 LTE phone
Tecno F2 LTE Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F2 LTE
- In the first step turn off your Techno F2 LTE by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of F2 LTE for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your F2 LTE phone
Tecno F2 LTE Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F2 LTE
- Turn on your F2 LTE phone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you F2 LTE.
Congrats! Tecno F2 LTE Hard reset or factory reset is completed