If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Camon iACE2?
- How to wipe all data in Camon iACE 2?
- How to bypass screen lock in Techno iACE 2?
- How to restore defaults in Tecno iACE2?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Camon iACE 2?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno Camon iACE 2 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Camon iACE 2
Tecno Camon iACE 2 Review
The Camon iACE 2 comes with Dual Nano SIM powered by Android 9.0 Pie (HiOS 4.1) , running Quad-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22, PowerVR GE8320 efficient processor and 2GB of RAM and support about 64GB size of memory card
You May Like;
- Tecno Camon iACE 2 Specs and Prices
- Tecno Camon iACE2 Hard Reset
- How to Root Tecno Camon iACE2
- Tecno Camon iACE 2 Firmware
The phone comes with Dual 13MP + 0.3MP camera, 1080p [email protected], also features, Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama Primary camera while the front camera is 8MP camera, 720p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 1440 x 720 pixels resolution weighing 150g only. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Camon iACE 2 is powered by 3,050mAh non-removable Li-Po battery .
Tecno Camon iACE2 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Techno iACE 2
Tecno Camon iACE 2 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon iACE 2
- In the first step turn off your Camon iACE 2 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Tecno iACE2 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Techno iACE 2
Tecno Camon iACE 2 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon iACE 2
- Turn on your Techno iACE 2 by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Tecno iACE2.
Congrats! Tecno Camon iACE2 Hard reset or factory reset is completed