Infinix Note 7 Hard Reset or Factory Reset, If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Infinix Note 7?
- How to wipe all data in Note 7 X690B?
- How to bypass screen lock in device?
- How to restore defaults in smartphone?
- Or Hard reset Infinix Note 7?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in cell phone. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from cell phone
Infinix Note 7 Review
The Note 7 X690B comes with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) powered by Android 10- XOS v6, running dual-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 and hex-core 1.7GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs efficient processor and 6 GB of RAM and support about 256 GB size of memory card
You May Like;
The phone comes with 48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP + VGA Main camera Quadruple Lenses Primary camera while the front camera is 16-megapixel Single Lens for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.The device has a 720 x 1640 pixels (~258 ppi density) resolution weighing 206 grams only. The smartphone features a 6.95 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The cell phone is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with Fast Charging .
Infinix Note 7 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you device
Infinix Note 7 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Note 7 X690B
- In the first step turn off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of smartphone for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the Infinix logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your device
Infinix Note 7 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Note 7 X690B
- Turn on your device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you smartphone.
Congrats! cell phone Hard reset or factory reset is completed