If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno F1?
- How to wipe all data in Techno F1?
- How to bypass screen lock in Tecno F1 mobile phone?
- How to restore defaults in F1 phone?
- Or Hard reset Tecno F1?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno F1. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno F1
Tecno F1 Review
The Techno F1 comes with Dual Micro Sim powered by Android 8.0 Oreo (Go Edition), running Quad-core MediaTek MT6580A efficient processor and 512MB of RAM and support about 32GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 5MP camera, 720p [email protected], Rear Camera Features: -LED dual-tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama Primary camera while the front camera is 2MP camera, 480p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 854 X 480 pixels resolution weighing (weight) only. The smartphone features a 5.0-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno F1 is powered by 2,400mAh removable Li-ion battery .
Tecno F1 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Tecno F1 mobile phone
Tecno F1 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F1
- Turn on your Tecno F1 mobile phone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you F1 phone.
Congrats! Tecno F1 Hard reset or factory reset is completed
Tecno F1 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno F1
- In the first step turn off your Techno F1 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of F1 phone
for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Tecno F1 mobile phone