If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno S7?
- How to wipe all data in Techno S7?
- How to bypass screen lock in Tecno S7 phone?
- How to restore defaults in S7?
- Or Hard reset Tecno S7?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno S7. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno S7
Tecno S7 Review
The Techno S7 comes with Dual SIM, GSM+GSM powered by Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean), running 1.0 GHz Dual Core CPU, MediaTek MT6572 Chipset, Mali-400 GPU efficient processor and 512 MB of RAM and support about 4GB
The phone comes with 5 MP Primary camera while the front camera is 1.3 MP, Digital Zoom, flash for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 480 x 854 pixels resolution weighing 150g only. The smartphone features a 5.0” (12.7 cm) LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno S7 is powered by 2000 mAh removeable battery .
Tecno S7 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you s7 phone
Tecno S7 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno S7
- In the first step turn off your Techno S7 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of S7 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your
(brand name 4)
Tecno S7 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard
reset your Techno S7
- Turn on your (brand name 4) by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you S7.
Congrats! Tecno S7 Hard reset or factory reset is completed