Tecno S5 Hard Reset Or Factory Reset
You may be searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno S5?
- How to wipe all data in Techno S5?
- How to bypass screen lock in Tecno S5 mobile phone?
- How to restore defaults in S5?
- Or Hard reset Tecno S5?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno S5 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno S5
You May Like: Tecno S5 Price in Nigeria and Kenya
Tecno S5 Review
The Techno S5 comes with Dual SIM, GSM+GSM powered by Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) , running Dual core, 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6572E efficient processor and 512 MB of RAM and support about Yes Up to 32 GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 1.2 MP Front Camera Primary camera while the front camera is 1.2 MP Front Camera for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
You May Like:
The device has a 480 x 854 pixels resolution weighing about 120g only. The smartphone features a 4.5 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno S5 is powered by 1800 mAh, removeable .
Tecno S5 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Tecno s5 mobile phone
Tecno S5 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno S5
- In the first step turn off your Techno S5 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of S5 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Tecno s5 mobile phone
Tecno S5 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno
- Turn on your Tecno s5 mobile phone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you S5.
Congrats! Tecno S5 Hard reset or factory reset is completed