if you searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Phantom 9?
- How to wipe all data in Phantom 9?
- How to bypass screen lock in Techno phantom 9?
- How to restore defaults in Techno Phantom 9?
- Or Hard reset Phantom 9?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno Phantom 9 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Phantom 9
Tecno Phantom 9 Review
The Phantom 9 comes with Dual Nano powered by Android, 9.0 Pie, Hi OS 5.0 , running Octa-Core, MediaTek, MT6765, Helio P35efficient processor and 6GB of RAM and support about MicroSD Card, Up To 1 TB Extension Support size of memory card
The phone comes with 16MP + 8MP + 2MP, Panorama, HDR, Geo Tagging, Auto Focus, Tripple AI Cam, Face Recognition, Self Time, Quad Flash, Primary camera while the front camera is 32MP , Geo Tagging, Face Unlock, Face Detection, Beautify, Dual LED Flash | for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 1080 x 2340 Display resolution weighing 164g only. The smartphone features a 6.4 Inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Phantom 9 is powered by 3500mAh Li-Po Battery, Non – Removable .
Tecno Phantom 9 Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Tecno phantom 9
Tecno Phantom 9 Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Phantom 9
- In the first step turn off your Phantom 9 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Techno Phantom 9 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Tecno phantom 9
Tecno Phantom 9 Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Phantom 9
- Turn on your Tecno phantom 9by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Techno Phantom 9.
Congrats! Tecno Phantom 9 Hard reset or factory reset is completed