if you searching for;
How to factory reset Tecno L8?
How to wipe all data in Techno L8?
How to bypass screen lock in Tecno L8?
How to restore defaults in Techno L8?
Or Hard reset Tecno L8?
Hard Reset or Factory Reset Tecno L8
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno L8 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno L8
Tecno L8 Review
The Techno L8 comes with dual sim powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop , running (processor) efficient processor and 1 & 2 GB Variant of RAM and memory card: Up to 128 GB Support
The phone comes with 8MP, Geo Tagging, Auto-focus, HDR, Panorama, LED Flash Primary camera while the front camera is 2MP for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 Pixel resolution weighing 180g only. The smartphone features a 5.5 Inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno L8 is powered by 5050mAh Li-ion Battery .
Tecno L8 hard Reset method 1
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Tecno L8
- In the first step turn off your Techno L8 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of L8 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Tecno L8
Tecno L8 hard Reset method 2
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno L8
- Turn on the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you L8.
Congrats! Tecno L8 Hard reset or factory reset is completed