Tecno Camon iSky Hard Reset or Factory Reset.
You May be searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Camon iSky?
- How to wipe all data in Techno Camon iSky?
- How to bypass screen lock in Camon iSky mobile phone?
- How to restore defaults in Camon iSky?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Camon iSky?
Factory reset is also commonly known as Hard reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno Camon iSky.
Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno Camon iSky
Tecno Camon iSky Review
The Techno Camon iSky comes with Dual Nano SIM powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, running Quad-core 1.28GHz MediaTek efficient processor and 2GB RAM of RAM and support about 64GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 13MP camera, 1080p [email protected], Rear Camera Features; Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama Primary camera while the front camera is 8MP camera, 720p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 480 X 960 pixels resolution weighing unknown only. Also features a 5.45-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno Camon iSky is powered by 3,050mAh non removable Li-Ion battery.
Tecno Camon iSky Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Camon iSky mobile phone
Tecno Camon iSky Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno Camon iSky.
- In the first step turn off your Techno Camon iSky by holding the Power
key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Camon iSky
for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Camon iSky mobile phone
Tecno Camon iSky Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno Camon iSky
- Turn on your Camon iSky mobile phone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Camon
Congrats! Tecno Camon iSky Hard reset or factory reset is completed