If you are searching for;
- How to factory reset Tecno Camon iAce?
- How to wipe all data in Camon iAce?
- How to bypass screen lock in Camon iAce phone?
- How to restore defaults in Techno Camon iAce?
- Or Hard reset Tecno Camon iAce?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in Tecno Camon iAce . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Camon iAce
Tecno Camon iAce Review
The Camon iAce comes with Dual Nano SIM powered by Android 8.1 Oreo , running Quad-core MediaTek MT6739 CPU efficient processor and 2GB of RAM and support about 64GB size of memory card
The phone comes with 13MP rear camera Primary camera while the front camera is 8MP camera, 720p [email protected] for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 1440 X 720 pixels (293 ppi) resolution weighing unknown only. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Camon iAce is powered by 3, 050mAh non removable Li-Ion .
Tecno Camon iAce Hard Reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Camon iAce phone
Tecno Camon iAce Hard Reset (Method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon iAce
- In the first step turn off your Camon iAce by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Techno Camon iAce for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Camon iAce phone
Tecno Camon iAce Hard Reset (Method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon iAce
- Turn on your Camon iAce phone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Techno Camon iAce.
Congrats! Tecno Camon iAce Hard reset or factory reset is completed