if you searching for;
- How to factory reset TECNO Camon 15 Pro?
- How to wipe all data in Camon 15 Pro?
- How to bypass screen lock in techno c15?
- How to restore defaults in Camon 15 Pro?
- Or Hard reset TECNO Camon 15 Pro?
You are at the right place. Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. In this tutorial i will show you the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in TECNO Camon 15 Pro . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Camon 15 Pro
TECNO Camon 15 Pro Review
The Camon 15 Pro comes with Dual SIM: Nano + Nano, powered by Android 10.0, HIOS 6.0 , running Octa Core, 2.3 GHzMediaTek Helio P35 efficient processor and 6GB RAM of RAM and memory card: 128GB
The phone comes with 48 MP, PDAF and 3 other unspecified Primary camera while the front camera is Motorized pop-up 32 MP for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution weighing unknown only. The smartphone features a 6.53 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Camon 15 Pro is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery .
TECNO Camon 15 Pro hard reset
TECNO Camon 15 Pro hard reset method 1
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your TECNO Camon 15 Pro
- In the first step turn off your Camon 15 Pro by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of TECNO C15 Pro for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your TECNO Camon 15 Pro
TECNO Camon 15 Pro hard reset method 2
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Camon 15 Pro
- Turn on the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you TECNO C15 Pro.
Congrats! TECNO Camon 15 Pro Hard reset or factory reset is completed