if you are searching for;
- How to factory reset TECNO Camon 15?
- How to wipe all data in Techno Camon c15?
- How to bypass screen lock in Tecno c15?
- How to restore defaults in Techno C15?
- Or Hard reset TECNO Camon 15?
Then you are at the right place.
Hard reset and Factory Reset
you need to know that Hard Reset is commonly known as factory reset. our today article will guide you long the two easiest method to perform a factory reset operation in TECNO Camon 15 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from Techno Camon c15
You May Like;
- Tecno Camon 15 Specs and Prices
- Tecno Camon 15 Hard Reset
- How to Root Tecno Camon 15
- Tecno Camon 15 Firmware
TECNO Camon 15 Quick Review
The Techno Camon c15 comes with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) powered by Android 10.0; HIOS 6.0 , running (processor) efficient processor and 4GB of RAM and support about microSD size of memory card
The phone comes with 16 MP Primary camera while the front camera is 48 MP Quad Rea for good selfie. This produce high quality photos and videos with great camera interface.
The device has a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution weighing unknown only. The smartphone features a 6.55 inches LCD IPS display with decent display quality. The Techno Camon c15 is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery .
TECNO Camon 15 hard reset
Here are two methods to hard rest or factory reset you Tecno c15
TECNO Camon 15 hard reset (method 1)
This first method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno Camon c15
- In the first step turn off your Techno Camon c15 by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons of Techno C15 for a few of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Well done! All your data was removed from your Tecno c15
TECNO Camon 15 hard reset (method 2)
This second method will factory reset or hard reset your Techno Camon c15
- Turn on your Tecno c15 by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose Erase everything, this will erase all data in you Techno C15.
Congrats! TECNO Camon 15 Hard reset or factory reset is completed