Block / Blacklist a number on Samsung Phones
- Open the Phone app.
- Select which number you want to block and hit “More” (located on the top-right corner).
- Select “Add to Auto-Reject List.”
- To remove or make more edits, go to Settings — Call Settings — All Calls — Auto Reject..
Find out how to block a number on your device.
- From the home screen tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Enter the required number. Note: Alternatively you can tap LOG or CONTACTS to choose the contact(s) to be blocked.
- Tap the Add (+) icon.