AT&T provides customers with a pretty comprehensive insurance plan that Provides protection against loss, theft, physical and liquid damage. and out-of-warranty malfunctions for your AT&T eligible mobile device for $7.99/month per enrolled mobile number.
File AT&T Insurance Claim Online
To file AT&T insurance claim online visit this link: http://phoneclaim.com/att
How to file & track AT&T Claim
Before this step by step Guide for file and track at&t insurance claim.
Ensure that your Mobile phone or devices must be enrolled in AT&T Mobile Insurance, Mobile Protection Pack, or Multi-Device Protection Pack.
If you are not sure of your enrollment you may verify it in AT&T device protection, follow the steps in change or remove AT&T wireless features to view your features.
If your device is lost, before filing a claim:
- Try to find a lost phone or other device with GPS or location apps.
- If you can’t find it, suspend service and blacklist your device.
File & Track insurance claim
Your at&t claim must be file within 60 days of loss or damage.
You will provide the following when filing your insurance claim:
- Device brand and model.
- Wireless security passcode, or the last four digits of the AT&T account owner’s Social Security or Tax ID number.
- Affidavit, personal ID, or proof of ownership.
To file or track an insurance claim with Asurion, you can:
- Visit phoneclaim.com/att
- Call Asurion at 888.562.86621
Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. CT and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. CT.
When filing an insurance claim with Asurion:
Asurion uses express delivery. In most cases, you’ll get your replacement device in 1-2 business days.1
A non-refundable deductible applies to each claim. View the:
- Mobile Insurance Device Eligibility and Deductible Schedule (PDF, 653KB)
- Multi-Device Insurance Device Eligibility and Deductible Schedule (PDF, 683KB)
You can save 25percent or more off the standard deductible if you go claim free for 6 months or more.
For Mobile Insurance and Mobile Protection Pack:
- Upon fulfilling a second claim in any 12 consecutive months, your mobile insurance coverage will be dropped and you won’t qualify again until 12 months after the last claim.
- There is a limit of two claims in 12 consecutive months.
For Multi-Device Protection pack:
- Upon fulfilling a sixth claim in any 12 consecutive months, your mobile insurance coverage will be dropped and you won’t qualify again until 12 months after the last claim.
- There is a limit of six claims in 12 consecutive months.
T-Mobile Insurance claim
If your replacement device is not working upon receipt, call Asurion at 888.562.8662 for help. Claims may be fulfilled with new, AT&T Certified Like-New or other models of like kind and quality. Colors, features, and accessory compatibility are not guaranteed. The maximum value per claim is $1500. If you purchased insurance from a third party, contact your insurance provider to file a claim.