SP Flash Tool is a user friendly tool designed for MediaTek devices like Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo, Gionee, BML, etc. SP Flash Tool is a great piece of software allows you to flash your Smartphones ROMs (Stock or Custom). It supports flash stock, installing custom recovery, Unbrick the Bricked Smartphones and firmware updates for your Mediatek devices. Below are the guide to Flash Custom ROMs using SP Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
1. SP Flash tool – Download it here
2. Android ADB drivers – Download it here
3. Stock or Custom Rom you want to flash on your Smartphone. Make sure you download the exact Rom of your phone @ All Tecno stock and custom roms
4. Laptop or Desktop Computer
5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones
To Flash a Backup or ROM with SP Flash Tool
Disclaimer: Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. Shelaf take no responsibility for any harm done while attempting this!
1. Disconnect your phone if connected with USB to the PC, and turn OFF the phone completely, also take out the battery if possible (ignore this step 1, for phones with built in battery).
2. Now connect or reconnect the USB cable to the phone with the PC while the phone is still off, Windows should pop up and begin to install the MTK65XX Preloader Drivers, this only happens if you installed the Mediatek Preloader USB Drivers correctly in Windows. After they successfully installed, disconnect the USB cable again.
2. Extract SP Flash tool on your computer and launch it.
3. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open.
3. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button