The installation of media Tek VCOM driver to your PC is an important step during flashing of firmware or custom roms plus it’s an important tool for all MT65XX devices. Without the driver installed on your windows PC, flashing your MediaTek device using SP tools or any other recommended tool will not be a huge success as you expected.
Before now, readers search for:
- mediatek da usb vcom drivers windows 7
- mediatek usb vcom drivers windows 8
- mediatek preloader usb vcom port
- mtk65xx usb vcom drivers
- mediatek preloader usb vcom (android)
- mtk preloader usb vcom driver
- how to install mt65xx preloader
- mediatek preloader usb vcom port driver windows 7 download
So i decided to write this post.
That said, Toady, I would briefly guide you on how to install MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers on Windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 and windows 10.
1. First you have to, download the MediaTek VCOM drivers here, and extract the folder to your desktop screen or menu.
Tips and errors to note before or while flashing a device with Sp flash tool
2. On your Control Panel and search for“Device manager”
3. Next, click on any driver group, after that, click on Action>>Add legacy hardware.
4.You will see a Pop-up window showing Welcome to the Hardware wizard displays, then Click Next
5. Another interface of the wizard screen comes, and then selects second option to install hardware manually.
6. When you get to another screen as seen in the image below, click Next.
7. Once you get to the next screen, Have Disk.Read also :
HOW TO UNBRICK/FLASH MediaTek (MTK) DEVICES
8. After that, install from disk, simply browse and locate the folder you extracted in step 1, and open the Drivers >> USB VCOM driver >> then select your operating system. If your operating system is 64bit, select the .inf file for 64bit, same applies to 32bit. Also select .inf file of windows 7 if you’re also using windows 8, windows 8.1 or windows 10..
9. Now, getting to the next screen, select MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port and clickNext and getting to another screen, click Next.
10. The installation process will take few seconds, and after installation click Finish.
You’re Done. VCOM driver is now installed on your windows PC. You can now head to your flashing tools and perform whatsoever task you wish to. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
you may also like : Download the sp flash tool latest version